Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Views

By popular demand, it has been requested that I post pictures of what I see here everyday.  So, here we go:
This is the street I live on, St. Johns Wood High Street.
It's actually very charming during the day-- people walking their dogs, walking children to school, drinking coffee at an outdoor cafe, vendors setting-up their flowers, storeshops opening, etc.

Just on this street there are bakeries/coffee shops, a butcher, a drug store, a deli, charity shops (thrift stores), restaurants, a bank, high-end clothing stores, salons, a florist, a dry-cleaner, and a wine shop (that I can think of).
I have felt very safe here both days and nights.











My favorite local pub, the Duke of York.












My local grocery store.







This is my local Tube stop, only a couple of blocks from my flat.






This is my Tube stop for work.  (The station isn't so much under renovation as there's a building being built next to it.)
This is the view from our office windows.  (Occupy London)

No comments:

Post a Comment