Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Our Team Mascot

The office I'm working in while in London only has about 25 people.  Everyone's desk is essentially in one big, open room with conference rooms and a kitchen to the sides.

When I first started I noticed this cat figure set outside the kitchen door.  I thought, "Huh, kind of odd decor but okay."  Didn't think much about it again.  After a week or so I noticed the cat had "moved" to a very different location in the office; then I noticed the cat was moving about every week-- on the counter in the kitchen, by the bookcase, on the managing director's conference table, etc.  Apparently, he's kind of the group's "mascot," and nobody really knows (or at least says) who moves or decides where the cat goes next.

(I miss my cat.)

1 comment:

  1. I do like that some thought to leave a saucer of "milk" for the cat.

    ReplyDelete